The Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board (MINAB) aims to improve governance in mosques and the training of Imams in the UK through an agreed system of self-regulation amongst its members.
We are recruiting an Administrative Officer to work part-time with the Chairman in our Wembley office for 15 hours per week, 10 of those hours must be on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday during standard office hours.
The rate of pay will be £9.7 per hour (London Living Wage).
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not confined to the following:
- To collate and keep membership records
- To perform administrative and logistical tasks
- To update website as instructed
- To assist the Chairman in the performance of his duties
- To organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- To take minutes
- Experience of working in the faith or voluntary sector
- Well developed skills of written and oral communication
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- To demonstrate a good working knowledge of maintaining a website
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be willing to be trained to use the membership system
- Organised approach to work
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to use your own initiative by prioritising and managing tasks
The deadline to apply is 5pm, on 5th April 2016.